Skip to content
Home » Change or update the voter ID Photo

Change or update the voter ID Photo

All of us dislike the images on our government-issued identification cards. You can go for the future change or update the photo if your voter identification card was given to you in the past and you no longer appear that way or if you simply prefer a better photograph of you on the card that was issued.

How can one change or update a photo on the voter ID card?

  • You must go to your state’s official voter service web page.
  • Select “Correction of entries in the electoral roll.”
  • Find “Form 8” and select the form that will open automatically.
  • You are going to be required to select the state, assemblage, and district name you are from.
  • Complete every last detail in the form, including your full first and last name, part number, serial number, and photo identity card number.
  • Now select the “Photograph” option from the menu.
    Your first and last name, postal address, and identification card number must be entered.
    Type in your birthdate, gender, mother’s name, or spouse’s name.
  • You will now be required to upload the necessary computer-based documentation. Please upload a current passport-size photo.
    You will be prompted to input your email address, phone number, and location after you have uploaded the photo.
    Mention the date on which it is being submitted.
    After making sure everything is correct, press the “Submit” button.
  • The email address you registered with and your phone number received a confirmation text.
  • If you wait 30 days or review the following voter list, you will notice the corrections made.
  • Double-check all the information on your voter ID card now and make any necessary modifications before the next elections take place.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *